Witnessed PSP snatching in the jeepney

Oh my gulay! my nerves are still trembling because of what I witnessed today on my way from Ayala to SM. Here's happened, I have no work today and I decided to go malling by myself I went to Ayala but I wasn't satisfied so decided to go to SM City, I took a 04L jeepney then there was one guy who was so naughty and he sat beside me, he kept on asking on the guy who sat next to the driver, he kept on asking about the computer monitor that he carried, he asked about the price and anything and beside that man carrying a monitor was a cute guy wearing shorts and got PSP in his pocket that cute guy sat infront of me. When we almost arrive at SM, that naughty guy asked me move up front, he said that he is trying to look for something then I smell something fishy. And then when I tried to look around there were another 2 men who one was carrying a big bag with nothing inside and he sat next to the cute guy and I saw in my two eyes when the man with a big bag got the cute guy's PSP, I was scared and act as if I saw nothing. Then the man with big bag got off the jeepney and chadan!!! the PSP was gone. That cute guy still did not notice that his PSP is no longer in his pocket. I did not say a word, then that naughty guy who sat beside me got off the jeepney. Then the driver asked me if I lost something, I said no because I know the victim was the cute guy, I then ask the guy infront of me "How about you?" then he was shocked to find out that poor PSP was gone. He then followed the guy who has gone away already. If you were at my place, would you tell the cute guy to watch out? I was really scared to do that because he got companions and at these times, bad people are not scared to kill . For me it was a good thing that cute guy did not notice it or else it will be a big trouble.

0 comments:



Post a Comment